What the heck is a Harleypalooza?
- Harleypalooza is an annual tradition started by Elise Archer in which the many Harley Quinn cosplayers (as well as their Puddins, Reds, kitties and Batbrains) who attend SDCC gather together in a group for pictures, laughter and general fan geekiness! Last year we had a large photoshoot, the “running of the Harleys" and crashed the Batmobiles location for some fun. In previous years we have participated in protests and been graced with Paul Dini’s amazing presence!
Cool! When is it?
But wait, I don’t have a badge to SDCC. Can I still come?
- Yep! We’re holding it outside so local Harleys or Harleys who didn’t get a saturday badge can still join in on the fun!
Where is this gathering/photoshoot going to be?
- At the ampitheatre style steps behind the Sails Pavilion! (The circle on the left.)
I’m cosplaying the newer Harley Quinn, I know some people feel strongly about the new look, will I be welcom?
- ALL VERSIONS OF HARLEY QUINN ARE WELCOME! Arkham city, Brave and the Bold, original designs, genderbent, anything Harley!
- This is a gathering of likeminded fans of the same character(s)! You will not be mocked, talked about, shunned or glared at for wearing any Harley Quinn outfit that is not ‘canon’ or well liked. Yes, this means you, too, Suicide Squad cosplayers. You are welcome to join!
Please, invite all Harleys, Jokers, Poison Ivys and any other Bats and Rogues you can think of who will be attending SDCC! We hope to see you there! <3
FB event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/509191592452453/?fref=ts
reasons to go to comic-con
Definitely! :D This was so much fun!
I can’t wait until this year’s Harleypalooza…
© 2012 Dave Lucchesi Photography
I know some very amazing people. Harleypalooza 2012. Make sure you come next year!
Join us next year.
Always a blast! :D
Almost forgot about the Jokers! How did I do that?
The amazing Jokers that turned up to Harleypalooza this year! :]
Some shots from the Harleys chasing their Puddins. :D
If you haven’t seen the video yet, here you go! -> (x)
Some more group shots! :D
Harleypalooza was so much fun this year! It was the first year I really got to participate the entire time. Last year we were a little late, and the first year we almost missed it completely! I can’t wait for next year’s!
Some more beautiful shots from Harleypalooza this year! So many lovely ladies and fellows showed up, I was so happy!
While making our way to the Batmobiles, we ran into B-man only to discover he was retired!! Oh happy day! He asked me nicely not to do any crime, but I couldn’t promise him anything.
Ooooh it was so much fun playing with this guy. XD
AHHHHHHHH SUCH A GOOD PHOTO, C & AIDEN!
SUPER cute! I love the original Ivy design to go with Harley’s combat outfit from the game.
They looked freaking FANTASTIC.
thanks you guys <3
desiree was super cute too! OBSERVE:
So glad we got to meet up and grab a few pictures during the madness!